These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the TikTokdat website and services. You consent to these agreements by utilizing our site and services.
- Use of Services: Our services are intended for personal and non-commercial use only. You agree not to use our services for any unlawful or prohibited purpose.
- Payment: You agree to pay all fees and charges associated with our services. You are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with your use of our services.
- Intellectual Property: All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not utilize, repeat, or circulate our substance without our earlier written consent.
- User Content: You may be able to submit user content, such as comments and reviews, on our website. You agree not to submit any user content that is defamatory, obscene, or otherwise unlawful.
- Termination: We may terminate your access to our website and services at any time, with or without cause.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: We provide our website and services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not make any warranties or representations, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of or in connection with your use of our website and services.
- Governing Law: Any dispute connected to tiktokdat.com’s website shall be governed by the laws of the state, without respect to its conflict of laws rules.
- Modification: We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of our website and services constitutes your acceptance of any such modifications.
For additional information, please contact us here.